Today’s article is all about giving your mom some giggles with these funny and humorous quotes and saying on mother’s day! It’s really a tough job to be a mother and at times it makes the mother serious as motherhood is not a joke. So send this hilarious mom quotes and saying from famous personalities to your mother on this mother’s day to make her feel loved. Mother’s day is not being serious all the time, so on this day send some funny jokes on mother and make her laugh. Here we have selected the best mothers day funny and humorous quotes and saying which has the best humor in it and it would be perfect for greeting cards to celebrate this auspicious occasion with your mama. So select any of them which you find funny and related to your mom and send it to your mother. Even a short message from children’s make the mother happy, so don’t over think and send any one you like it.
Funny Mom Quotes & Humorous Mothers Day Quotes 2017
- “If you like people, who do stupid shit all the time, become a parent.” Kelly oxford.
- “My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.” – Mark Twain
- “Motherhood: Powered by love. Fueled by coffee. Sustained by wine.” Anonymous
- “Mom: The amazing ability to hear a sneeze through closed doors, in the middle of the night, 3 bedrooms away… While daddy snores next to you.” Anonymous
- “Never doubt a mother! She can carry a screaming Toddler, two gallons of milk, talk on her cell phone and still slap the shit out of you for looking at her crazy.”
- There are over 6,000 human languages remaining in the world, and I can’t talk to my mom in any of them. – Greg Tamblyn
- My early life was a series of fierce battles, from which my mother invariably emerged the victor. – Bernard Law Montgomery
- I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them. – Phyllis Diller
- I got spam from my mom saying she was in a Turkish jail and needed $3,000. The sad thing is, even if that were true I’m not sure I’d help. – Julius Sharpe
- Motherhood is like Albania—you can’t trust the descriptions in the books, you have to go there. – Marni Jackson
- “Now, as always, the most automated appliance in a household is the mother.” – Beverly Jones
- “I don’t care how old I am, if I lose Mom in supermarket I will panic.”
- “If a woman speaks and no one is listening, her name is probably Mom.”
- “I love cleaning up messes I didn’t make. So I became a Mom.”
- “There is a legend that if you take a shower and scream out loud “Mom” three times, a nice lady appears bringing the towel you forgot.”
So this was all for today’s post on funny mom quotes and Humorous saying for mother’s day 2017. For more updates, stay connected!