On this Mother’s Day, let’s celebrate and give thanks to our mother and all the mothers who have been able to provide the tremendous gift of life to us with happy mother’s day prayer quotes. Wish happy mother’s day to those who choose to enter into the empty, motherless places—the “othermothers” who come in our life in the form of teachers, grandmothers, aunts, sisters, neighbors, friends—bless them with these mother’s day blessing prayers and thank them for their mothering hearts. Mother’s are the one who has always thought of their family and child first. Sacrificed thousand of her need for her family, compromises her comfort, her figure will giving birth to her child and bearing unbearable pain. So encourage your mother by using this prayers of the faithful for mother’s day which can be a brilliant idea to express the deep feeling and also we have shared prayers for those whose mother is suffering from any kind of disease or pain. This is the most painful moment in everybody’s life seeing your mother suffering from any kind of pain and we just cant able to see a single drop of tears in our mothers eyes. We all here pray from our heart for all the mothers to “Get Well Soon”.
Here we have provided some mother’s day prayers that can be used in church can be said to the god. It is said that children’s are the form of God and their prayers are heard by God, so here we have Mother’s day prayer from child to her mom.
Some of the best mother’s day prayer messages for all the mothers—mothers by blood, mothers by heart—a blessing prayer of the faithful to you on this Mother’s Day.
Mothers Day Blessing Prayers & Blessing Quotes
- Only God Himself fully appreciates the influence of a mother in the molding of character in her children. ~ Billy Graham
- What a mother sings to the cradle goes all the way down to the coffin. ~ Henry Ward Beecher
- I don’t believe there are devils enough in hell to pull a boy out of the arms of a godly mother. ~ Billy Sunday
- The impression that a praying mother leaves upon her children is life-long. Perhaps when you are dead and gone your prayer will be answered. ~~ D.L. Moody
- My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. ~ George Washington
- Motherhood is priced of God, at price no man may dare, to lessen or misunderstand. ~ Helen Hunt Jackson
- Mothers have a special way Of saying, ‘I love you’, A love that God has given them, A love that will hold true For Mothers sacrifice so much, Providing for the home, Creating there an atmosphere That reflects God’s love alone.
- I just want to thank the Lord for a Mother such as you. You were there throughout the years, Whatever I went through And I just want to say that I Love you so very much And am praying that the Lord Will shower you in love.
- May God bless all the Mothers That give of themselves And tend to their household needs Before the needs of ‘self’ For they are there with comfort For each child’s broken heart, Bringing them to God in prayer, With His love to impart.
- May God’s blessings be on you, Today and every day, For you have more than been a blessing And shown others the way I just want you to know today How much you’ve really meant And that I love you very much, happy Mother’s day.
- May God’s many blessings Be yours forever more And may you know you’re valued And loved by the Lord Especially on this day That we have set aside To show our appreciation To the Mothers in our lives.
- We pray that God would touch you and fill your life afresh With His grace and mercy so you’ll know that you are blessed for you deserve some time out to relax in God’s love and reflect on Him with thankfulness For His blessings from above.
- We pray that on this mother’s day You’ll have some time for ‘You’ To be able to do those special things You’ve always wanted to We pray you’ll feel the closeness Of the Lord God above And know how much you’re thought of And how much that you’re loved.
- We just want to thank the Lord for a Mother such as you were there throughout the years, whatever we went through and we just want to say that we Love you so very much and we’re praying that the Lord Will shower you in love.
- Mum, we just want to say how much you mean to us and how we do appreciate Everything you’ve done for us we pray that God will bless you in an even greater way and that His presence will be with you, especially more today.
So this was all about happy mother’s day blessing prayer and quotes for all moms. For more updates, stay connected!