Today’s article is all about religious mostly christian religion related mothers day quotes, messages, poems, bible verse and scripture about mothers for this mother’s day 2017. Celebrate this special event by sharing some religious quotes and messages for mom to inspire, encourage and motivate your mother. Mother’s day is just a celebration but remind all the sacrifices your mom has done for you and your family; and we can see many great women in Bible who put an amazing example of mother’s sacrifices. So here we have posted some beautiful bible verses, poems and scripture to know more about mothers love, care, sacrifice, dedication and hard work. This heart touching bible verses and scripture will bring her closer to the almighty and also this verses will make you more humble and gentle towards your mom and will make us a good people. Select any one of your choice and which is related to your mother & share it with her. Let’s take this opportunity to encourage and motivate our moms by sending this inspirational and religious quotes messages on mother’s day. Also share this bible scripture verses and poems with your mom and show her some love and appreciate for what she do for the whole family.
10 Best Mother’s Day Religious Quotes
- What a mother sings to the cradle goes all the way down to the coffin. ~ Henry Ward Beecher
- The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the love of a Mother. -St. Therese of Lisieux
- A Mother’s love has the ability to FORGIVE even the most difficult child. -Author Unknown
- The heart of a Mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find FORGIVENESS. -Honore De Balzac
- A child’s hand in yours – what tenderness and power it arouses. You are instantly the very touchstone of wisdom and STRENGTH. -Marjorie Holmes
- Only God Himself fully appreciates the influence of a Christian mother in the molding of character in her children. ~ Billy Graham
- “Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own.” – Aristotle
- “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.” – George Washington
- “As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you; and you will be comforted over Jerusalem.” – Isaiah 66:13
- “A mother’s yearning feels the presence of the cherished child even in the degraded man.” – George Eliot
10 Best Mother’s Day Religious Messages
- I just want to thank the Lord For a Mother such as you were there throughout the years, Whatever I went through And I just want to say that I Love you so very much And am praying that the Lord Will shower you in love.
- May God bless all the Mothers That give of themselves And tend to their household needs Before the needs of ‘self’ For they are there with comfort For each child’s broken heart, Bringing them to God in prayer, With His love to impart.
- Mum, I just want to say How much you mean to me And how I do appreciate Everything you’ve done for me I pray that God will bless you In an even greater way And that His presence will be with you, Especially more today.
- May God’s blessings be on you, Today and every day, for you have more than been a blessing and shown others the way I just want you to know today how much you’ve really meant And that I love you very much, A Mother heaven sent.
- We pray you’ll know God’s love More abundant in your life And know how much you’re valued As a Mother and a wife We want so much for you to know, We’ve appreciated you And pray you’ll have a wonderful day In all that you may do.
- May God’s many blessings Be yours forever more And may you know you’re valued And loved by the Lord Especially on this day That we have set aside To show our appreciation To the Mothers in our lives.
- We pray that God would touch you and fill your life afresh With His grace and mercy so you’ll know that you are blessed for you deserve some time out to relax in God’s love and reflect on Him with thankfulness For His blessings from above.
- We pray that on this mother’s day You’ll have some time for ‘You’ To be able to do those special things You’ve always wanted to We pray you’ll feel the closeness Of the Lord God above And know how much you’re thought of And how much that you’re loved.
- May you know the love of God, More and more each day And know how much He values you In every little way Today, we want to let you know, We appreciate what you do And we want you to know that we Are thinking now of you.
- I just want to let you know How much that I love you As a Mother and a Grandmother, You’ve shown what love can do For you are a true example Of how a Mother should be, Demonstrating a Godly faith That you’ve passed down to me.
10 Short & Sweet Christian Mothers Day Poems
1) Every day I thank the lord
Oh yes I really do,
For giving me a mother,
As sweet and kind as you!
2) God gives us everything,
His wisdom strength and love,
He also gave me you mom,
And I thank the stars above!
3) When God created mothers
All as lovely as can be,
He made one extra special,
And saved her just for me!
4) I thank you from the heart
For all you’ve done for me
And I bless the Lord for giving me
The best mother there could be!
5) God took the fragrance of a flower…
The majesty of a tree…
The gentleness of morning dew…
The calm of a quiet sea…
The beauty of the twilight hour…
The soul of a starry night…
The laughter of a rippling brook…
The grace of a bird in flight…
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when his masterpiece was through
He called it simply – Mother.
6) My angel is a woman who walks upon the earth,
She shows me my potential and all that I am worth.
When I am sick she heals me and makes me feel all-better,
And makes sure that in times of need that we are all together.
When we get into all kinds of fusses in our life,
My angel comes out strong as a mother and a wife.
My angel has raised me to be good and kind,
And makes sure that I have a strong and intelligent mind,
My angel is my guardian. My teacher and my friend,
But most of all my mother till the very end.
7) Through the years a mother has been
All that’s sweet and good
For there’s one bit of God and love,
In all true Motherhood.
8) A Mother’s heart and a Mother’s faith
And a Mother’s steadfast love
Were fashioned by the Angels
And sent from God above.
9) Because her love never fails
Her children rise up and call her blessed
Her husband also and he praises her
10) A mother’s love, a Mother’s care,
A mother’s sigh, a Mother’s prayer
A Mother’s work, and Mother’s day,
Leaves little time for any play.
A godly Mother with godly love,
Is treasure from God above,
A godly Mother with godly care,
Has God’s help when she sighs a prayer.
Heart Touching Top 10 Mother’s Day Bible Scripture Verses For Mom
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 – Love is patient; love is kind. Love is not jealous; is not proud; is not conceited; does not act foolishly; is not selfish; is not easily provoked to anger; keeps no record of wrongs; takes no pleasure in unrighteousness, but rejoices in the truth; love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.
- Ephesians 6:1-3 – Children, obey your parents in the Lord, because this is right. Honor your father and mother which is the first commandment with a promise – that it may go well with you and that you may have a long life.
- Psalms 128:1-2 – How happy is everyone who fears the Lord, who walks in His ways! You will be happy, and it will go well for you…You…will see your children’s children.
- Isaiah 49:15 – Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb?
- Isaiah 66:13 – As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you.
- Philippians 1:2-3 – Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I give thanks to my God upon every remembrance of you.
- Philippians 4:8 – Finally brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of a good report – if there is any virtue and if there is any praise- think on these things.
- Romans 8:38-39 – For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Luke 1:46-48 – And Mary said: “My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed.
- Proverbs 23:22-25 – Listen to your father, who gave you life, and do not despise your mother when she is old. Buy the truth and do not sell it— wisdom, instruction and insight as well. The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him. May your father and mother rejoice; may she who gave you birth be joyful!
So this was all about today’s post happy mother’s day religious quotes, messages, poems and bible scripture and verses. For more updates, stay connected!