“I realized when you look at your mother; you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Mitch Albom
The above well famous quote from Mitch Albom says it all. There is absolutely no comparison; that the mother’s love dominates all other types of love. Every year this one day known as mother’s day is whole heartily dedicated to all the mothers in the world to celebrate their motherhood.
It is said that there are many form of pure love but the truth is that there is only one purest love of a mom for her children. No matter how deeply you are in love with your lover, or how lucky you are to have the best friend’s love or any other kind of love, the mothers love will always weigh more than any love. So here we have gathered some mother’s day inspirational quotes about mom which describes mother & her love and these famous quotes can also be very helpful to share as a message with your mother or sister or grandma or any women this mother’s day to motivate & inspire them.
A small gesture like sending a short mother’s day quote or a funny quote to thank mom is the unique way to appreciate her and show gratitude to her. There are plenty of quotes for mom outside, but here we have selected only the best ones and which are related to moms on mother’s day. So whether you are her daughter or son select any of them (as of them are amazingly good) and send it to your mom as form of respect.
Mothers day quotes from daughter
Daughters put color inside the world of her mother and she always try to walk into her moms footsteps. Maybe sometimes she walks on the wrong track but when she realizes, she wants to be like her mother. Daughters are sweet, kind and lovely and they love their mother whole heartily, but sometimes it takes time to realize that. So here some quotes from daughter to my mother have been posted.
- Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly. – Sarah Malin
- No matter what the issue, no matter how bad how seemingly hopeless, a mother never gives up on you because she knows love never fails, this she gets from above.
- There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are super mom. – Stephanie Precourt
- If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam. – Henry Bickersteth
- Mom, I cannot thank you enough for what you have done me. You were always there when I needed you the most.
See More Here For– Mothers Day Quotes From Daughter
Mothers day quotes from son
The son’s love for his mother can fade as he grows, but his mother’s love for him remains forever. Let’s take few minutes and bring smile on face of those women who has scarified her whole life just for you so that you can get what you want. Let’s all the son’s wish their moms a very happy mother’s day this year!
- My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart—a heart so large that everybody’s joys found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation. — MARK TWAIN
- “That was when the world wasn’t so big and I could see everywhere. It was when my mother was a hero and not a human.” ― Markus Zusak
- “On this Mother’s Day and every day before and after, I thank you God for the precious gift of my mother. I love her unconditionally.” ― Ana Monnar
- “ There is an endearing tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart. Washington Irving
- “Home is where your mom is” I love you mom”
See More Here For– Mothers Day Quotes From Son
Mothers day short quotes
If you people like short and sweet quotes for mother’s day then we proudly present the best collections of short mother’s day quotes for mom. They are one liners quote from famous & popular authors and personalities.
- Mothers were the only ones you could depend on to tell the whole, unvarnished truth. – Margaret Dilloway
- Only mothers can think of the future – because they give birth to it in their children. — MAXIM GORKY
- Blessed is a mother that would give up part of her soul for her children’s happiness. — SHANNON L. ALDER
- “A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do. A woman must do what he can’t.” – Rhonda Hansome
- “Mom, because of you, I am what I am today. Thank you.”
See More Here For– Short Mothers Day Quotes
Mothers day funny quotes
“Funny” is the new way of wishing people now-a-days. It’s really boring wishing the same messages every year again and again. So here we have put an extra efforts and gathered some of the best funny quotes on mother’s day for mom.
- “It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.” —Roald Dahl
- No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement. — FLORIDA SCOTT-MAXWELL
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” —Maya Angelou
- My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it. – Mark Twain
- It has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. My mom says some days are like that. — JUDIT VIORST
See More Here For– Funny Mothers Day Quotes
Mothers day inspirational quotes
mother’s are truly an inspirational for all the women’s out there as she is the one who take care of family & house, cook, works in office and still manages to love us unconditionally. Moms sometime may fell low, so cheer them up with these top inspirational quotes on mother for mother’s day.
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. — STEVIE WONDER
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love. — MILDRED VERMONT
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. — HONORE DE BALZAC
- My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind. — MICHAEL JORDAN
See More Here For– Inspirational Mothers Day Quotes
Mothers day quotes in English
Mother’s bears an unbearable pain while giving birth to us, she fights for us, loves us more than anything and cares for us, understands us and many more. There are countless things she has done for us, so it’s time for us to thank our mom this mother’s day. Choose any mothers day quotes in English to mom
- My mom is my hero. [She] inspired me to dream when I was a kid, so anytime anyone inspires you to dream, that’s gotta be your hero. — TIM MCGRAW
- I would say that my mother is the single biggest role model in my life, but that term doesn’t seem to encompass enough when I use it about her. She was the love of my life. — MINDY KALING
- Just because you give birth to a child doesn’t make you a mother! Being a mother means taking care of your kids, cuddling, watching them grow, watching them play and argue, being there for the good and the bad, and most important showing them your unconditional love every second of everyday!
- “M” is for the million things she gave me, “O” means only that she’s growing old, “T” is for the tears she shed to save me, “H” is for her heart of purest gold, “E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining, “R” means right, and right she’ll always be.
See More Here For– Mothers Day Quotes in English
Mothers day quotes 2018
Mother’s are the one who despites of all hardship and challenges, she choose to stay strong. Moms never think of her first, gives away her need so that she can fulfill our silly demands. Mother’s can never be describe neither be expressed as she is the one we should be thankful for this beautiful we have. Express your gratitude to your mom by sending her mother’s day quotes 2018.
- Always love your mother because you will never get another.
- Mothers were meant to love us unconditionally, to understand our moments of stupidity, to reprimand us for lame excuses while yet acknowledging our point of view, to weep over our pain and failures as well as cry at our joy and successes, and to cheer us on despite countless start-overs. Heaven knows, no one else will. — RICHELLE E. GOODRICH
- A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dates all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path. — AGATHA CHRISTIE
- A good mother loves fiercely but ultimately brings up her children to thrive without her. — ERIN KELLY, THE BURNING AIR
See More Here For– Mothers Day 2018 Quotes
Mothers day cute quotes
whether you are grown up or teenager, whether you are staying with your parents or far away, this mother’s day don’t forget to wish all the important women’s in your life with these cute quotes for mother’s day. Sister-in-law, grandma, mother-in-law, mother-to-be, new moms and there are so many women who plays a special relationship with you.
- “Mother’s love is bliss, is peace, it need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. If it is there, it is like a blessing; if it is not there it is as if all the beauty had gone out of life.” —Erich Fromm
- “I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Mitch Albom
- A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin. — AMY TAN
- After mother, flowers are the most lovely thing God has given the world. Christian Dior
See More Here For– Cute Mothers Day Quotes
Mothers day best quotes
mother’s have done infinite things for us from the childhood and now it’s our turn to do something for her which will make her feel loved. The least we all can do is we can share these best quotes for mother’s day and make her fell wanted.
- “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.” —George Washington
- “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” ―Washington Irving
- “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” —Jodi Picoult
- “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” —Dorothy Canfield Fisher
See More Here For– Best Mothers Day Quotes
Mothers day famous quotes
Mother’s are gift from gods. They are born when her child is born. She taught us to walk, love, stay strong in times of difficulties, confident, kind and many more. Moms are truly the person with whom we can trust. So say it loud that you love her by tagging her with these famous quotes from popular authors for mother’s day.
- “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.” — Honore de Balzac
- “This is what we do, my mother’s life said. We find ourselves in the sacrifices we make.” — Cammie McGovern
- “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” —Abraham Lincoln
See More Here For– Famous Mothers Day Quotes
The love of a mother could be never be described as it is the most beautiful love we can ever get. It doesn’t get over with her dead, as she will be than guiding us from the heaven. Here we have posted some mother’s day images & photos which can be shared on Facebook, twitter and instagram.
At last it is sad that love your mother coz u ain’t get another. So take care of her, love her and never hurt her as she is the one who has given her heart to you. She deserves to be honored and appreciated for what all things she does for us. It is not that we have to celebrate only on mother’s day or on her birthday, celebrate her every day with some small things she loves.
Mother’s have never asked for something other than wanted to spend some quality time with her family. So this mother’s day 2018, make a promise to yourselves that you will make her happy. It is said that mother’s blessing follows us wherever we go, so it’s perfect chance to take her blessings with sweet heart felt mother’s day quotes.